June 20, 2009

Scotticus: TNG


Wyatt was born yesterday at 20:24. So far there is no sign of him being superpowered, and to be honest I have my doubts that he could even overcome a low-level henchman at this stage.

For years I swore no son of mine would ever grow up to be a sidekick, but... perhaps I've been rash. I look into his face and I know that I will still love him even if he never develops the crimefighting moxie to carry his own storyline.

But by the gods, if some supercycle-riding gadgeteer ever tries to put Wyatt in a sidecar, he'll have a whole new nemesis on his hands.

2 comments:

  1. Looking at the picture I'm not sure you have got him fighing for the side of right. He seems to have the Doc. Evil finger to mouth thing down right out of the womb. Darrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's more of a "go ahead, take the first shot. right here. i dare ya!" kind of pose

    ReplyDelete